Thursday, August 1, 2013

36 weeks...


how far along? 36 weeks and 6 days.

size of baby? Doctor said he is head down, about 19 inches long and around 6 pounds.  The ultrasound pic wasn't so great, since he wasn't very cooperative (again!).

heartbeat? right around 145 bpm

total weight gain/loss? right around 30 pounds.

maternity clothes? yes, yes and yes and loving those dresses!

stretch marks? got a few on my under-belly....ugh!

rings on/off? off and I miss them a lot!

innie or outtie? total outtie!

sleep? doing okay, just getting up to pee.

best moment this week? 1.  Officially moving out of our apartment and turning in the keys!  2. The ultrasound on Monday was great! I love seeing him.  It wasn't a great session because his face is right up against my uterus, but he is still absolutely adorable! I can't believe I only have about 3 and 1/2 weeks to go! Eek!

movement? he is moving around still but slower and harder.  He doesn't have much room in there anymore!

food cravings? sticking with ice cold anything, especially ice itself!!

gender? Little man Eric!

how are you feeling? still getting rid of this darn cold, but feeling okay otherwise.  I can't do too much of anything cuz I get winded very easily, so I'm taking it easy!

what i miss: Mainly just sleeping on my stomach, chocolate, ketchup and spaghetti and meatballs.

what i'm looking forward to: Only 3 and 1/2 weeks to go and we finally get to meet our sweet baby boy!!!

 
Love,
Ami,
Ricky 
and
Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment