Friday, August 9, 2013

37 and 38 weeks...

Eric hit full term last week and we're ready to go! I'll be doing a nursery post this weekend once I get a few more things hung up on the wall.  Stay tuned and stay near your phones! D-Day could happen at any moment!

how far along? 38 weeks and 3 days.

size of baby? Head down, about 20 inches long, a little less than 7 pounds (estimated).  

heartbeat? right around 145 bpm

total weight gain/loss? right around 30 pounds, I stopped gaining weight so that's normal.

maternity clothes? yes, yes and yes and loving those dresses!

stretch marks? got a few on my under-belly....ugh!

rings on/off? off and I miss them a lot!

innie or outtie? total outtie!

sleep? doing okay, just getting up to pee. Falling asleep isn't easy cuz of restless legs.  I have been taking naps this week, like long naps (3 and 4 hours).  I read a few things that some women get flu-like symptoms and sleep a lot right before labor kicks in...I hope I'm one of those women!

best moment this week? On Monday, my doctor made me 1 cm and told me I won't be going past the 27th.  Ricky thinks he'll show up on the 14th and others are saying the 18th and 21st.  I hope Ricky is right! ;)

movement? he is moving around still but slower and harder.  He doesn't have much room in there anymore!

food cravings? sticking with ice cold anything, especially ice itself!!  And cream soda for the past week, too!

gender? Little man Eric!

how are you feeling? I'm done being pregnant.  I'm uncomfortable, sore all over, can't move fast at all, get winded and just want to hold my baby boy! I am so anxious to get this over and done with and have my little boy in my arms!

what i miss: sleeping on my stomach, falling asleep quickly, spaghetti and being able to walk up steps without taking a break halfway up!

what i'm looking forward to: Only about 11 days to go and we finally get to meet our sweet baby boy!!!

 
Love,
Ami,
Ricky 
and
Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment