Thursday, August 1, 2013

Dear Eric,

It's Mommy again!

Well, we're ready for you! Your nursery is ready to go minus your crib (which will be here when you get home from the hospital) and a few decoration projects Mommy has to finish.  But we are SO ready for your arrival!

I feel you moving around like crazy in there and it reminds me that it's not going to happen for much longer.  As much as I can't wait to meet you and hold you in my arms, it will be weird to not feel your sweet kicks and somersaults during the day.  I guess we'll just have to have extra special playtimes during the day when you get here!

Daddy is so excited for you to get here! He likes "driving" your stroller around the house, so get ready for a cruisin' ride, sweet baby! Daddy is going to be so good to you and I can't wait for him to finally hold you like I have the past 9 months.  You're going to be just like him, I can tell already.  And I wouldn't have it any other way.  I love your daddy more than anything and I can't wait to see you as his  "mini-me".

Ollie and Tugger are excited for you too! I have been tackling your nursery projects and they like hanging out in there with me sniffing all your stuff and trying to steal your toys (don't worry, I'm not letting them!)  They will be excited for when you come home!

I love you so much already, Eric and I can't imagine the overwhelming joy I will experience when I finally hold you in my arms.  I can't wait, so hurry on out here!  I'm so ready for you!

I love you!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment