Sunday, July 21, 2013

35 weeks (and 34 too!)...

So during week 34, we were mid-move, elbow-deep in boxes and junk! Sorry no post for 34 weeks, but I'll summarize: big, hot, sweaty, sticky and excited!

how far along? 35 weeks and 5 days.

size of baby? about 18 inches long (head to toe) and about 5 pounds (quite the little porker!)! 

heartbeat? nurse said in the 130's so it's good!

total weight gain/loss? right around 27 pounds.

maternity clothes? yes, yes and yes and loving those dresses!

stretch marks? I have found 2 so far so cocoa butter every night!

rings on/off? off and I miss them a lot!

innie or outtie? total outtie!

sleep? doing okay.

best moment this week? moved into our new house! It was a hot day for everyone, but well worth it! Still have some stuff to get done and brought over from the apartment but it feels great to call this new place "home!"

movement? the moving is getting more and more uncomfortable.  He must be big in there because he's kicking and punching pretty hard now!  And he has definitely dropped.  Maybe not the whole way, but definitely a lot!
food cravings? sticking with ice cold anything, especially ice itself!!

gender? Little man Eric!

how are you feeling? caught myself a little cold, so I'm trying to knock that out (I am taking a 6-day course through the county and I have been in an elementary school during summer school hours, so I guarantee I caught it there.  ugh!) Other than that, pretty good!

what i miss: Mainly just sleeping on my stomach, chocolate, ketchup and spaghetti and meatballs.

what i'm looking forward to: Getting Eric's nursery put together and I can't wait to meet him!! SO VERY EXCITED!!!


Love,
Ami,
Ricky 
and
Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment