Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Dear Eric,

Hi sweet baby.  This is Mommy!  As I sit here and write this letter to you, you are moving all around in my belly, your first little home before you enter a strange, new world.  Mommy and Daddy are doing our very best to make you a beautiful home to be welcomed into and are so excited for your arrival! 

I can't wait to hold you in my arms for the first time and see your beautiful face.
I can't wait to see if you got Mommy's chin and Daddy's nose.
I can't wait to see all your adorable personality traits and what you pick up from Mommy and Daddy (let's hope you don't get Mommy's laugh, but I hope you get Daddy's sense of humor!)
I can't wait for you to meet your grandparents and uncles.  They love you so much already!

These past 8 months or so have been very interesting! From finding out you were on your way to us, to seeing you on the ultrasound for the first time, to hearing your heartbeat for the first time, to feeling you move for the first time; these were all your very first first's!  And there are so many more to come.  Your first bath, your first tooth, your first time crawling and walking, your first time on the potty, your first day of kindergarten...wait, I'm getting way ahead of myself.  But Mommy and Daddy can't wait to experience all of these with you!

So many people have told me along the way all the wonderful parts of having you inside my belly and they were very right.  It is like no other feeling in the world.  Sure I might be a little tired and achy, but it's worth it when I feel you kick a little or do a somersault in there.  I know that YOU are the end result and I am beyond excited and thrilled to get to meet you so very soon!

I love you, Eric!
See you soon!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment