Saturday, June 29, 2013

32 weeks...

As you can see, still no bump photo.  Apparently this battery for the flashes is harder to find than we thought.  I promise we'll get a pic up as soon as possible.  I'm sure there will be a bunch from the shower this weekend too. ;)


how far along? 32 weeks and 4 days.

size of baby? about 17 inches long (head to toe) and about 4 pounds (quite the little porker!)! 

heartbeat? nurse said between 140 and 150 so it's good!

total weight gain/loss? right around 23-24 pounds.

maternity clothes? yes, yes and yes and loving those dresses!

stretch marks? just a little on my belly button so cocoa butter is my friend!

rings on/off? off and I miss them a lot!

innie or outtie? poking out quite a bit now.

sleep? This past week was horrible but I went back to taking night showers so that is helping tons!

best moment this week? We closed on our first home yesterday! It was so exciting!

movement? moving around all the time..most movement is either when I'm hungry or right after eating.

food cravings? sticking with ice cold milk and iced tea.

gender? Little man Eric!

how are you feeling? The summer heat has begun so it's rough. Yuck!  I get winded pretty quickly too!

what i miss: Mainly just sleeping on my stomach, chocolate, ketchup and spaghetti and meatballs.

what i'm looking forward to: the Burgh for the shower and time with family and friends, officially moving into our house and meeting Eric! I can't wait to meet him!


Love,
Ami,
Ricky 
and
Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment