Monday, June 17, 2013

30 weeks...


how far along? 30 weeks and 6 days.

size of baby? about 17 inches long (head to toe) and 3 pounds! 

heartbeat? my last ultrasound read 153 bpm

total weight gain/loss? right around 23 pounds.

maternity clothes? yes, yes and yes and loving those dresses!

stretch marks? not that I can see, but I'm sure they're on their way....time for super cocoa butter time!

rings on/off? off and I miss them a lot!

innie or outtie? poking out quite a bit now.

sleep? the usual...restless legs, peeing in the middle of the night and not very rested in the morning.  Yes, I'm taking at least one nap a day, too!

best moment this week? Last day of school! Now I'm home for good until Eric arrives!  Can't wait!

movement? moving around all the time..most movement is either when I'm hungry or right after eating.

food cravings? sticking with ice cold milk and iced tea.

gender? Little man Eric!

how are you feeling? pretty good for the most part.  It's stinkin' hot at night, but as long the a/c is cranked and I have at least one fan, I'm good!

what i miss: Mainly just sleeping on my stomach, chocolate, ketchup and spaghetti and meatballs.

what i'm looking forward to: Closing on our house next Friday, my mama's moving here, shower back in the Burgh with family and friends, meeting Eric, being parents!

Love,
Ami,
Ricky 
and
Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment