Monday, May 6, 2013

24 weeks...

This week, we got a little creative and had a fun photo shoot.  Enjoy!


Being pregnant is rough! LOL

Look, Ricky's having a baby too!

Oh Lordy!


how far along? 24 weeks and 6 days.

size of baby? the size of an ear of corn...about 12 inches long and about a pound and a half!!  His face is completely formed, he has eyelashes, eyebrows and is sprouting some hair on his head!

heartbeat? my last ultrasound read 153 bpm; heard it today at my appointment and he is pumping!

total weight gain/loss? I checked in at 16 pounds total today at my appointment...16 pounds gained since my 7 week appointment.  I had my glucose screening today...that orange stuff that everyone complains about wasn't bad at all...it tasted like that orange drink that McDonald's used to give to kids at parties back in the day...I kinda liked it.  Results will be in on Friday!

maternity clothes? yes, yes and yes.  The dresses are great and I'm so glad it's warm enough to wear them now...usually.

stretch marks? not yet. :)

rings on/off? off and I kind of miss them! :(

innie or outtie? poking out just a tiny little bit on top; I will definitely be an outtie in the next few weeks.

sleep? sleeping okay...switching sides throughout the night but not too bad.  This cold has been rough but not altogether terrible.

best moment this week? 1.  We started Eric's registries this weekend.  We did Babies R Us on Saturday, I started Target today and Ricky has been working on Amazon. 2.  Chose a theme for the nursery.  Love it and it is oh so perfect!  Peek-a-boo Monsters is the name and it is just adorable!


Sorry it's blurry (you can thank Google images for that one!)

movement? moving around all the time..especially right after meals or any snacks.

food cravings? sticking with ice cold milk and my go-to decaf iced tea with no sugar...yummy!

gender? IT'S A BOY!

how are you feeling? I caught a cold on Thursday so I've been trying my darnedest to get rid of it....other than that...feeling great!

what i miss: Mainly just sleeping on my stomach and cute summer shorts.

what i'm looking forward to: ready to buy a house, start the nursery, go home again, meet Eric and be parents!


Love,
Ami,
Ricky 
and
Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment