Sunday, April 28, 2013

23 weeks...

I guess I'm really filling out! :)


how far along? 23 weeks and 5 days.

size of baby? the size of a grapefruit...about 11 inches long and a whole pound!!  Apparently he is growing nipples, his face is completely formed (minus baby fat) and he can hear Ollie and Tugger barking.  So cute!

heartbeat? my last ultrasound read 153 bpm.

total weight gain/loss? I think it's about 18 now; lost 2 pounds at the end of last week due to my overzealous nature at work.  Slowing down again, so I gained the 2 back.  I have my glucose screening on the 6th, so that's going to be fun.

maternity clothes? yes, yes and yes. 

stretch marks? not yet. :)

rings on/off? off and I kind of miss them! :(

innie or outtie? poking out just a tiny little bit on top; I will definitely be an outtie in the next few weeks.

sleep? just uncomfortable and switching sides throughout the night and back to getting up to pee; and a stuffy nose at night time and in the mornings.

best moment this week? drove around some neighborhoods looking at houses yesterday...feeling good about our options! Eric's nursery will soon be here!

movement? moving around like an acrobat in there and throughout the day.

food cravings? Love my ice cold milk...definitely my one consistent craving.  Heartburn is crappy when I eat any tomato-based foods.

gender? IT'S A BOY!

how are you feeling? Feeling good and getting bigger every day!  Feet hurt after a day of walking around with some back pain, but not terrible overall.  Fatigue is sneaking its way back into my life too.

what i miss: Mainly just sleeping on my stomach and cute summer shorts.

what i'm looking forward to: ready to buy a house, start the nursery, go home again, meet Eric and be parents!

**Here's a little surprise for ya!  You can see him move right before I fix my shirt and right after I rub my finger on my belly...




 
Talk to you soon!
Love,
Ami
Ricky
and
Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment