Friday, April 12, 2013

21 weeks...

how far along? 21 weeks and 3 days.

size of baby? the size of a pomegranate...about 8 inches long and 13 ounces!

heartbeat? my last ultrasound read 153 bpm.

total weight gain/loss? I officially hit 15 pounds...I was wrong last week, I gained a total of 12 as of last week.

maternity clothes? yes, yes and yes. got myself some dresses and L. O. V. E. them!

stretch marks? not yet.

rings on/off? off.

innie or outtie? poking out just a tiny little bit on top.

sleep? just uncomfortable and switching sides throughout the night; and a stuffy nose at night time and in the mornings.

best moment this week? TOTSWAP! The most amazing children's consignment sale out there.  Got some stuff for little man and volunteered too! I get to go back this weekend!

Some toys! That baby einstein dvd set was only $15...retails for over $100!

Brand new supplies for $6 total!

HUGE toy basket!

Moses basket that I fell in love with! Only $15 brand new! (retails for $50-$150!)

Adorable play gym! $10 brand new! (retails for $60!)

movement? He's putting himself on a schedule lately: sleeps during the day except for a little "7th inning stretch" around mid-day, after dinner and then wakes up for about 2 hours at 10 on the dot.  That's when the somersaults happen! :)

food cravings? eating tons lately...I usually eat more than Ricky! :) Fried foods are definitely off limits...tummy hates them!

gender predictions? IT'S A BOY!

how are you feeling? Feeling good 99% of the time...the other 1% is right after I eat when I'm 1000% bloated!

what i miss: Mainly just sleeping on my stomach.

what i'm looking forward to: Ready to get started on ideas for the nursery, ready to meet our little man, and ready to crack down on a name for the little guy (we have an idea but just feeling it out a little longer)!  Also ready to getting crackin' on this house search! More on that soon! ;)

 
Talk to you soon!
Love,
Ami
Ricky
and
Little Man

No comments:

Post a Comment