Sunday, April 7, 2013

20 weeks...halfway there!



how far along? 20 weeks and 5 days.

size of baby? the size of a banana...about 8 inches long and 10-12 ounces!

heartbeat? my last ultrasound read 153 bpm.

total weight gain/loss? I officially broke the 10 lb mark...I have hit 11 pounds.

maternity clothes? yes, yes and yes. 

stretch marks? not yet.

rings on/off? rings came off this week.  I tried taking them off to put cocoa butter on and  it was next to impossible and pretty painful.  So they're off for good.

innie or outtie? poking out just a tiny little bit on top.

sleep? just uncomfortable and switching sides throughout the night; and a stuffy nose at night time and in the mornings.

best moment this week? I guess it counts as this week: being home with all the family and seeing everyone! It was so nice! Also, no work for the week was nice.  I literally sat around and relaxed.  It was great!

movement? lots of moving around this week; mainly in the evenings but sometimes throughout the day too.  So cool!

food cravings? loving pretty much all food.  I find heartburn gets worse when I eat a lot of sugar and tomato-based foods...so not too much candy!

gender predictions? IT'S A BOY!

how are you feeling? Feeling good!

what i miss: Mainly just sleeping on my stomach.

what i'm looking forward to: Ready to get started on ideas for the nursery, ready to meet our sweet baby boy, and ready to crack down on a name for the little guy (we have an idea but just feeling it out a little longer)!

 
Talk to you soon!
Love,
Ami
Ricky
and
Baby Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment