Tuesday, May 21, 2013

26 weeks...

Bump photo will be with 27 weeks post!

how far along? 26 weeks and 6 days.

size of baby? the size of a head of lettuce...about 14.5 inches long and just over 2 pounds! 

heartbeat? my last ultrasound read 153 bpm

total weight gain/loss? I think I'm about 17 total.  

maternity clothes? yes, yes and yes.  

stretch marks? nope.

rings on/off? off and I miss them a lot!

innie or outtie? poking out just a tiny little bit on top; I will definitely be an outtie in the next few weeks.

sleep? sleeping okay...switching sides throughout the night but not too bad, getting up to pee and wearing no covers at all...ricky thinks it's funny how hot I get at night! :)

best moment this week? I failed my one hour glucose test by 3 points and had to go in for the 3 hour test, so....finishing my 3 hour glucose test...so glad to eat when it was over...

movement? moving around all the time..especially right after meals or any snacks.

food cravings? sticking with ice cold milk and my go-to decaf iced tea with no sugar...yummy! I liked cheese danishes a ton this week too!

gender? IT'S A BOY!

how are you feeling? pretty good...heartburn is getting more intense, gotta watch those tomato-based foods! 

what i miss: Mainly just sleeping on my stomach and ketchup.

what i'm looking forward to: ready to buy a house, start the nursery, go home again, meet Eric and be parents!

Love,
Ami,
Ricky 
and
Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment