Saturday, February 23, 2013

14 weeks...2nd TRIMESTER!!!



how far along? 14 weeks and 4 days! (2nd trimester is here!!)

size of baby? my book says about the size of a lemon .  

total weight gain/loss? still only at about 6 pounds, although my bump is looking more pregnant than bloated now.

maternity clothes? yes, yes and yes. Can't wait for spring and summer so I can wear long dresses! :)

stretch marks? not yet.

rings on/off? rings are still on (not this week tho; in for a prong straightening).

innie or outtie? still an innie, but looking kind of funky...definitely a pregnant belly button.

sleep? sleep is getting worse...I toss and turn a lot to get into a comfortable position since I can't sleep on my stomach...gosh, I miss that!

best moment this week? talked to my mama this week for a good while and we get to see her next Friday!! YAY!!

movement? nothing yet, but I'm waiting for it ever so impatiently!

food cravings? still craving those cheeseburgers (and usually I don't get to fulfill that craving, ugh!) and chocolate.

gender predictions? I really really think it's a boy...I just hope we're able to choose a name for a boy if it is!

how are you feeling? I'd say I'm about an 8.  Since sleep isn't so great, I'm keeping the number a little lower.

what i miss: Lately, fast food and sleeping on my stomach.  I officially can't lay on my stomach AT ALL; painful and feels weird.

what i'm looking forward to: I hit the 2nd trimester, so I'm definitely looking forward to getting my energy back.  Only about 4 more weeks and we should find out the gender! Then I can go crazy with nursery planning and the like.  Can't wait to see my mama next week and excited for Spring Break so we can go home to see all the family!


Talk to you soon!
Love,
Ami
Ricky
and
Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment