Monday, February 18, 2013

13 weeks...

This week has been good. I think I'm kind of leveling out and really starting to feel pregnant in every capacity.  A lady at work said she caught me waddling a little bit, so that's fun (personally I think it was just my rainboots that I had on).  I haven't heard anything from my doctor or the genetics doctor so usually, no news is good news.  I'll probably find out all the little details from the results at my March appointment.  I've been itching to find out the gender so we can start going crazy shopping.  I haven't been on Pinterest too much and I know for a fact that will change the second we find out what it is. :)  So no bump photo this week...time got the best of us, again!

how far along? 13 weeks and 6 days! (2nd trimester is only 1 day away!!)

how are you measuring? right on schedule!

size of baby? my book says about the size of a Georgia peach.  

heartbeat? My last appointment said nice and strong at 161 bpm!

total weight gain/loss? still only at about 5 pounds, although my bump is looking more pregnant than bloated now.

maternity clothes? yes, yes and yes.  And my sweet MIL sent a nice package of some maternity clothes that I am definitely wearing!

stretch marks? not yet.

sleep? sleep is good other than getting up in the middle of the night to pee...

best moment this week? we bought a baby doll to start training Ollie not to jump and to stay away from the baby and the baby stuff.  it's working okay so far.  I'll put a picture of it at the end of this.

movement? nothing yet, but I'm waiting for it ever so impatiently!

food cravings? This week it's sugary things and cheeseburgers...only the non-fast food kind.

gender predictions? I'm starting to hear more people say "boy" and that's my feeling.  Ricky is still convinced it's a girl, but he's talking about wanting a boy so he can play sports...we'll find out soon enough.

how are you feeling? I'm around a 7 right now...indigestion is setting in and it's not fun.  Energy is definitely on the horizon so that's good.  Hopefully I'll be up around a 9 next week or the week after.

what i miss: Lately, fast food and sleeping on my stomach.  I officially can't lay on my stomach AT ALL; painful and feels weird.

what i'm looking forward to: 2nd trimester, more energy, finding out the gender, meeting the baby (i know, it's not for quite some time, but I can't wait!), and going home to show everyone "the bump"!  I miss home a lot right now and wish I could see everyone...hopefully a trip is in the cards soon!


Talk to you soon!
Love,
Ami
Ricky
and
Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment