Monday, March 11, 2013

16 weeks...


Sorry so late...we're procrastinators around here...

how far along? 16 weeks and 6 days.

size of baby? my book says about the size of an avocado, 4.5 inches long and weighs about 3 ounces...a sweet little baby!

heartbeat? my PA said it was in the 150's...she thinks it's a girl! ;)

total weight gain/loss? I found out at my appointment last Monday that I am gaining just fine! I am up to 143 so that is about 8 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight!

maternity clothes? yes, yes and yes. Can't wait for spring and summer so I can wear long dresses! :)

stretch marks? not yet.

rings on/off? rings are still on and getting kinda tight.  (thank you, weight gain!)

innie or outtie? getting flatter everyday.  kinda weird ! :P

sleep? sleep is iffy and probably will be for the next 18 years...I am waking up at around 1 am every night with restless legs and needing to pee.  Thank goodness I have a great hubby to rub my legs in the middle of the night! :)

best moment this week? 1: felt the baby move last week!! It was amazing and so cool! I have been waiting for so long for it and I was teared up and loving it! I can't wait until I can actually watch it move and Ricky can feel it! 2: ultrasound is set for March 20 so we'll find out the gender!!! Excited!!

movement? see above!

food cravings? still craving those cheeseburgers (and usually I don't get to fulfill that craving, ugh!) and chocolate (especially peanut butter filled chocolate).

gender predictions? I really really think it's a boy...I just hope we're able to choose a name for a boy if it is!

how are you feeling? I'd say I'm about a 9.  Feeling good lately and the dizziness stuff isn't too bad lately.  I can't stand up too fast or else I see stars, but other than I'm good!

what i miss: Lately, fast food and sleeping on my stomach.

what i'm looking forward to: I hit the 2nd trimester, so I'm definitely looking forward to getting my energy back.  March 20 is going to be great! I just hope the baby cooperates and we see what we need to see! Headed home for Easter at the end of the month, too!!!


Talk to you soon!
Love,
Ami
Ricky
and
Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment