Thursday, June 26, 2014

Dear Eric,

So I have started planning your 1st birthday party...I can't believe it's already that time.  This year has gone so fast and it has been such a blessing watching you grow up to such a sweet little boy.

Even tho I am going to miss those itty bitty baby moments, I can't wait to watch you grow more and more.  I can't wait for all those awesome moments.

I love watching you figure things out when you are playing and think I'm not watching.

I love watching you light up when Daddy comes home from work.

I love watching you sleep; such a peaceful little boy dreaming of all the fun he had that day and all the fun he'll have the next.

I love watching you crawl, or should I say speed, through the house, attempting to walk here and there.

I love your little nose, eyes, ears and toes and taking it all in when you're being still or cuddled in my arms.

I love every moment I have with you and can't wait for the moments to come.

I couldn't have imagined life would be this much better with you around.  You have brought such joy and happiness into mommy and daddy's lives and everyone around you.  Sure, we have some rocky spots here and there, but your precious smile and giggles help us push through.  We love you so much, Eric!

My sweet baby boy...

Love,
Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment