Monday, January 7, 2013

First OB Appointment!

Today was our first OB appointment with Dr. H.  Everything went really well!  The PA tried to hear for a heartbeat with the Doppler but it was too early yet.

Doc gave me a "in pencil" due date of August 20, 2013 and ordered an ultrasound for the 21st to determine the "true" due date since I had some irregularity in my cycles the last few months.

I'm waiting for the ultrasound to post my "baby bump project" debut but here is a baby bump anyway {since I'm showing already and I wore a good shirt for it today!}.



I started a scrapbook today to record pictures and journey milestones along the way too.  It will probably be showcased in the nursery somehow.



Ricky and I are very excited and so glad our first appointment went so well!  Nausea is starting to subside and I'm still tired but not too bad.  All in all, pregnancy is being good to me so far!

Stay tuned for some "first couple of weeks must-haves".  I have quite a few and you'd be surprised what they turn out to be!

Love,
Ami,
Ricky
and
Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment