Sunday, October 27, 2013

Dear Eric,

You are just over 2 months old now and I can't believe how fast this is going.  

I head back to work tomorrow…

Have to say, I am not in love with the idea…

Spending all day with you for the past 2 months has been the highlight of my life.  You are truly an amazing little human being and watching you grow is my favorite thing in the world.  Keep going, little boy! Life is about to get interesting for you!  So many things for you to look forward to in your life and so much ahead of you!

Mommy and Daddy love you so much and you have so many people in your lives that love you too.  Beyond words!  

I think I fall in love with you more and more every day.  Especially when I tell you I love you and you smile and coo back.  You melt my heart…

Be a good boy for Miss Cindy (I know you will be) and know that I love you so very much.  Picking you up in the afternoons and spending the evenings with you is going to be that much more special now.

I love you baby boy.

Love, 
Mommy









1 comment:

  1. You two are so sweet! Hope your transition back to work went well & that it wasn't too painful! My daughter is 15 months and I promise it does get easier and easier! And always just as exciting coming home! :)

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete